[Gmod-ajax] jBrowse connectors

Danillo Alvarenga
Hi!

We're currently using jBrowse 1.12.1 for displaying some genomic data and everything is going great. However, we're having a hard time finding out how to change connectors from a straight (A in the attached picture) to an angled (B) shape.

I've read the documentation and compared CSS, json, conf and other sample files yet I've only managed to change connector color and thickness.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Danillo

jbrowse.png (42K) Download Attachment