[Gmod-ajax] jbrowse install problems

bluemood2011
Dear professor,

I'm a biology researcher from China. I'm installing the jbrowse (version 1.12.1) and met some problems when running the setup.sh. It seems that several commands and modules are missing.
Since I'm a freshman in this tool, would you please help me with these issues?
Thank you very much!

Attached is my setup.log file.

Best regards,

Robin Zhu

setup.log (20K) Download Attachment

Re: jbrowse install problems

Eric Yao
try installing these before running setup.sh:

yum install perl-devel
yum install perl-CPAN
yum install libpng-devel
yum install gd-devel