[Gmod-ajax] jbrowse_rasterize.js 1.1.0 released

[Gmod-ajax] jbrowse_rasterize.js 1.1.0 released

Keiran Raine

Hi,

As mentioned on the list earlier I am happy to announce a new release of cgpJBrowseToolkit.

This version monitors the various expected elements of the view to determine completion of page load and rendering rather than arbitrary waits.

I've found this to be reliable for tracks of the type:

·         Alignments2

·         VCF[tabix]

·         XYPlot

·         CanvasFeatures

·         Sequence

I am aware that tracks using the plugin 'multibigwig' (XYPlot) currently fail to render anything other than the scale.

Documentation can be found here (including what I monitor to determine completion state).

Regards,

Keiran Raine

Principal Bioinformatician

Cancer Genome Project

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

[hidden email]

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983

Office: H104

Re: jbrowse_rasterize.js 1.1.0 released

Colin
Hi Keiran

Nice work on this. Just wanted to add the bug with multibigwig XYPlot should be fixed now, another user brought it up in an issue :)

-Colin

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 4:21 AM, Keiran Raine <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Tel:<a href="tel:+44%201223%20834244" value="+441223834244" target="_blank">+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983

Office: H104