[Gmod-ajax] print/save as image

David Breimann
Hello,

Do you have any idea how can I print a region with all its data?
I have multiple tracks so they don't fit all in a single window (I have to scroll down).
There are several browser plugins that allow capturing long web pages into a single image file by automatically scrolling them all the way down, however they do not work with JBrowse (I guess it's because it's not using the "normal" browser scroll). So, do you have any suggestion on how to export/print from JBrowse without manually merging multiple print screens?

Thanks,
dave

Re: print/save as image

Thomas Down
Hi David,

I'm not sure what platform you're on, but if you've got a browser which supports printing as PDF, I've had good results in a fairly similar situation by setting the paper size ("Page Setup" dialog or similar) to something large, then print as a PDF and use other tools (e.g. Apple Preview, if you have access to a Mac) to convert to the desired bitmap format.

                  Thomas.