[Gmod-ajax] processing wig files take a lot of time

[Gmod-ajax] processing wig files take a lot of time

David Breimann
Helo,
I have previusly metnioned that wig-to-json.pl takes a lot of time to process wig files (up to a few minutes per file). I think it was Ian that suggested trying convert wig to bigWig. I tried exploring this now and downloaded wigToBigWig but I can't get it to work (can't even execute it to get its "help"). Any suggestions?

Dave