[Gmod-ajax] "Available Tracks" panel missing, latest version

[Gmod-ajax] "Available Tracks" panel missing, latest version

zhilianghu
I have set up a goat genome tracks on an older version of JBrowse, that
looks like fine: http://i.animalgenome.org/jbrowse/q?data=db/goat

However I did an identical setup on the latest version of JBrowse, it
looks like this: http://www.animalgenome.org/jbrowse/q?data=db/goat
("Available Tracks" panel is missing).

While I looked over all my set up (data/scripts) files to compare but fail
to find anything obvious, could anyone advice what should I check/look to
see things possibly go wrong?

Thanks,
Zhiliang