[Gmod-ajax] search and load

Sofia Robb
Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to make it possible to automatically load the track of the feature that is being searched for and is found?

Well, I actually think this is happening, jbrowse is just loading the wrong track. Tracks that I did not have open, open up, but it is not the track of the feature that I just searched for and found. Any ideas of what I could have done to have this happen? I have to go to the track selector and click on the track that I know my feature is in, then my found feature shows up. What have I done now???

Thanks!!
Sofia

Re: search and load

Eric Yao
Hmm... well, the track with the search result should appear.
But, why the wrong track?  Is it possible the track contains features with the same name?