[Gmod-ajax] very slow initial loading

Jillian Rowe
Hello,

JBrowse has a very slow initial loading. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is.

Through firebug it seems to speed right along loading the initial libraries, dojo and diji, the tracklist, and names/meta.json.

Then when I get to seq/refSeqs.json it starts to really hang, and after I get the following error:

Setting suppressUsageStatistics: true in index.html var config gets rid of the error, but does not reduce the load time.

I am also getting a lot of "Stop the script" kind of errors.

Any ideas for me?

Best,
Jillian