[Gmod-architecture] FW: did you recieved my last email/tripod turnstile price drop

[Gmod-architecture] FW: did you recieved my last email/tripod turnstile price drop

billy
Dear customer,

I wish you didn't miss my previous email.  As an access security terminal products. Tripod turnstile is always the most welcome model. Because the widly apply.
Our first promotion is tripod model TT1001.
Model TT1001
Price: USD298/pc.
MOQ:50pcs
Payment: T/T, western union, L/C at sight.
Lead time: 5-10 working days.
Valid:2016/12/26

A revolution, Coremax technology is running.

Billy Jiang
Sales Director
CoreMax Technology company limited
p: 086-755-28080015  m: 008613145810964
a: B1 4F MaoYuan Industry HuanGuan South Road
  Guanlan Long Hua new district BaoAn Shenzhen city China.
w: www.turnstile-go.com  e: [hidden email]
Inbound Certification Email Marketing Certification Inbound Sales Certification Partner Certification Contextual Marketing Certification