[Gmod-architecture] Migration of schema and architecture lists?

[Gmod-architecture] Migration of schema and architecture lists?

Chris Mungall
Looks like these lists are not used so much. Additionally, looks like
sourceforge may start kicking people off lists soon (see my email last
week to gmod-devel).

What do people think about kickstarting a new list on google groups,
merging architecture and schema? I think there is a need for this.
Earlier today I had someone who was moving their database to chado and
were asking me about ontology loading. Additionally, there is a lot of
fragmented efforts to make a kind of 'chado 2' on top of graph databases
like Neo4J. See http://bit.ly/gmod-graph-database. I know many of us are
probably happy in our individual slack channels for different projects
but I think there is a missed opportunity to work together here.

What I'm thinking is a new list gmod-architecture on google groups, with
broad contributions welcome, but with a focus on shared architecture
around graph databases.