Quantcast

[Gmod-architecture] Tripod turnstile order from Coremax turnstile go 2398

[Gmod-architecture] Tripod turnstile order from Coremax turnstile go 2398

billy

To whom it may concern,

Turnstile products now became very common products. Tripod turnstile is apply with most of access control terminals.  Coremax Technology is a major development and manufacturer for turnstile products in China. Now we are hoping to enclude you as 1 of our 100 successful customers out of China.

We offer you best quality Tripod turnstile, swing gate, flap turnstiles and also full height turnstiles. Coremax only produce duarable products with fair prices. And we keep 3 years warranty for all products sold by Coremax.

Get back to our sales today with your inquiry. Amazing promotion policy( get 2 pcs vertical triopd turnstyle as free gift this month).

CoreMax Technology company limited
p: 086-755-28080015  m: 008613145810964
a: B1 4F MaoYuan Industry HuanGuan South Road
  Guanlan Long Hua new district BaoAn Shenzhen city China.
w: www.turnstile-go.com  e: [hidden email]

Inbound Certification Email Marketing Certification Inbound Sales Certification Partner Certification Contextual Marketing Certification

This email is send for [hidden email]. If you are recieved the email by mistake or you don't want to recieve emails from Coremax, Please reply this email with "unsuscribe"