[Gmod-architecture] access control turnstile reliable China Supplier

[Gmod-architecture] access control turnstile reliable China Supplier

billy

Hi

The China CNY Holiday will start soon. Here I want to send my best regards to you and your familiy. I wish you a prosperous 2017.

We will come back on 1st Feb. During the holiday, we still accept order for our existing models(customized order not accepted during holiday) . And once we came back, we will produce and delivery in order by the date on the PI.

We still promotion on the tripod turnstile. Here are the special offer and only valid during CNY holiday:

TT1001-------USD298/pc

TT1003-------USD398/pc

Drop arm Turnstile

Swing Turnstile:

Billy Jiang
Sales Director

CoreMax Technology 086-755-28080015  m: 008613145810964
www.turnstile-go.com  e: [hidden email]
B1 4F MaoYuan Industry HuanGuan South Road
Guanlan Long Hua new district BaoAn Shenzhen city China.

 This email is send to :.[hidden email] If you don't want to recieve emails from Coremax, please reply this email with unsuscribe. Thanks.