[Gmod-architecture] electronic tripod turnstile updated

[Gmod-architecture] electronic tripod turnstile updated

billy
electronic tripod turnstile updated
visit our website for more
www.turnstile-go.com
NOVIEMBRE 2016
Homepage | Tripod Turnstile | Flap turnstile |

About US

Over 10 years. Based in Shenzhen city of China, CoreMax Turnstile have been a leading manufacturer and provider for a wide range of access control terminals and other security protection . Our aim is to develop the world’s most premium, innovative and effective entry solutions through a customized approach, fit for use by our client and their clients. We pride ourselves on providing innovative

Our Range
Coremax provide a full range of turnstiles like Tripod Turnstile, Swing turnstiles, Flap turnstiles, speed turnstile gate, Full height turnstiles.

At the same time, we also provide other security related products to expend our business range.

  Skype:[hidden email]

4F B1 MaoYuan industry Shenzhen GuangDong CHINA
Teléfono: 086-131-45810964
[hidden email]
Si no desea recibir más correos electrónicos de nosotros, puede hacer clic aquí para darse de baja
© 2016 CoreMax Turnstile Go.