Quantcast

[Gmod-architecture] tripod turnstiles quotation/ADT technology/Billy

[Gmod-architecture] tripod turnstiles quotation/ADT technology/Billy

ADT Turnstile

Dear [hidden email],

My Name is Billy, I got your contact information from internet.  If you or your company is considering import the turnstile final products from China directly. We can produce and provide fully OEM and ODM service for  tri-pod turnstile, flap barrier, swing gate and also sliding gate.  We are able to provide a total solution and good quality as well as very competive price for you.

I am appreciate if you can  forward this email to the right person in your company if you are not in charge of purchasement .

If any inquiry, welcome to contact with me directly.

BILLY.C

International Sales Manager5471

Email: [hidden email]   Direct LINE: 0086-0755-61940107

Skype: [hidden email]  Mobile/Whatapps: 0086-13145810964

Web: http://www.adtaccess.com

Shenzhen ANDA TONG technology co., ltd

ADD: 4F B1 MaoYuan industry area Guanlan BaoAn Shenzhen GuangDong CHINA.

This email is for :[hidden email]