[Gmod-gbrowse] hilite default color to something other than luminescent yellow?

[Gmod-gbrowse] hilite default color to something other than luminescent yellow?

okeeffe
Just a minor issue but I can't find anything in the config_howto about
the hilite feature when searched terms are presented in the detail view.
Clear highlighting obviously works but I'd like to optionally change the
params.

Thx,
GB2-user Sean.

Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] hilite default color to something other than luminescent yellow?

Lincoln Stein
I think it is hard-coded. Should be easy to fix.

Lincoln

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Sean O'Keeffe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just a minor issue but I can't find anything in the config_howto about
the hilite feature when searched terms are presented in the detail view.
Clear highlighting obviously works but I'd like to optionally change the
params.

Thx,
GB2-user Sean.

Lincoln D. Stein