[Gmod-phendiver] Anyone going to Bosc?

Scott Cain
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone who is working on natdiv in Chado is going to bosc this summer in Vienna.  I would really like for there to be a talk on Chado and natdiv there, and I would be willing to give it myself if no one else is available but I'm not the ideal candidate.  Abstracts are due on Monday.

Sent from my iPad