[Gmod-phendiver] April GMOD meeting early registration

[Gmod-phendiver] April GMOD meeting early registration

This is a reminder that there is only a little over two days left to
get in on early registration for the April 2012 GMOD meeting.  In
addition to getting a $10 discount on the registration fee, you will
be entered in a drawing to get a GMOD coffee cup or T-shirt.  There
are some very good speakers and topics lined up for the meeting; I'm
looking forward to a good one.  Please see:

  http://gmod.org/wiki/April_2012_GMOD_Meeting

for more information on the meeting, and to:

  http://gmod2012.eventbrite.com/

to register for the meeting.  I look forward to seeing you next month.