[Gmod-phendiver] GMOD Community Meeting October 12-13, Toronto

[Gmod-phendiver] GMOD Community Meeting October 12-13, Toronto

I am pleased to formally announce pre-registration for the upcoming
GMOD community meeting which will take place October 12-13 in Toronto,
Ontario, Canada, hosted by the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research.
The meeting web page is here:

  http://gmod.org/wiki/October_2011_GMOD_Meeting

and while it is still under construction, the registration page should
be available by the end of next week, along with information about the
keynote speaker(s) and logistics like hotels.  In the mean time, I
urge you to go to the meeting page and add suggested topics and talks
to the appropriate section.

Finally, the meeting itself will be limited in size, so when
registration is open, I urge you to register as soon as possible,
since I may need to close registration when we are full.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in Toronto,