[Gmod-phendiver] I set up a gotomeeting

Sook Jung
1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/504081587

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is
recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0610
United States: +1 (914) 339-0034
Access Code: 504-081-587

Meeting ID: 504-081-587

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Lacey-Anne Sanderson
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I don't have any of you on skype so I'll have to be added. My skype ID is
> lacey.sanderson
> ~Lacey
> Lacey-Anne Sanderson
> Bioinformaticist
> Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
> Phone: (306) 966-2430
> Email: [hidden email]
> Room 3D10 Agriculture
> Department of Plant Sciences
> University of Saskatchewan
> On 2011-06-01, at 9:51 AM, seth redmond wrote:
>
> I've not had a response from our admin who usually sets up the webex calls,
> so I think this will have to be run over Skype. Does someone still have all
> the IDs from a previous call?
>

> On 1 Jun 2011, at 16:49, Lacey-Anne Sanderson wrote:
>
> I still don't see a number to call in... Can someone send it to me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lacey

> Lacey-Anne Sanderson
>
> Bioinformaticist
>
> Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
>
> Phone: (306) 966-2430
>
> Email: [hidden email]
>
> Room 3D10 Agriculture
>
> Department of Plant Sciences
>
> University of Saskatchewan
>
> On 2011-06-01, at 8:32 AM, Naama Menda wrote:
>
> Do we have a number to call in?
>
> I added some comments to the wiki, and also started the discussion page for
> the natdiv_call
> (http://gmod.org/wiki/Talk:Chado_Natural_Diversity_Module/natdiv_schema_changes_call)
>
> Let's continue the discussion about the phenotype module on that page (and
> try to keep it organized, so we call an follow )
>
> Aren't we were going to talk today about changes to the ND module? I can dig
> out from the wiki a handful of tables :
>
> • Add environmentprop. This is useful when creating phenstatements.
>
> • Add phenstatementprop. This is useful when creating phenstatements.
>
> • Add nd_experiment_protocolprop. I use this to store protocol values
> specific to an nd_experiment.
>
> • Add nd_experiment_phenotypeprop. I use this to store phenotype
> observations specific to an nd_experiment.
>
> • Add cvalue_id to NatDiv property tables and related property tables like
> projectprop. This allows for postcomposition of cvterms like units to the
> property type_id.
>
> -Naama
>

> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:51 PM, seth redmond <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.
>

> On 31 May 2011, at 15:31, Robert Buels wrote:
>
> Sorry, forgot to do the poll results yesterday.  Looking at the poll, it
> looks like the time that would work best for everyone would be tomorrow,
> Wednesday June 1, at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.
>
> Let's schedule the same phone-in method for then, sound good?
>
> Rob
>

> On 05/31/2011 05:46 AM, seth redmond wrote:
>
> have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I
> assume later today is not going to happen?

> [...]

Sook Jung, PhD
Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Washington State University
45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414
Email:[hidden email]