Quantcast

[Gmod-phendiver] Plant Phenotype Worskshop at PAG 2011 - Need Your Input

[Gmod-phendiver] Plant Phenotype Worskshop at PAG 2011 - Need Your Input

Dave Clements
Hello all,

If you will be at PAG this week, I strongly recommend going to this workshop.  I went last year and got quite a bit out of it.

The organizers are asking attendees to fill out a survey before the meeting.  See below.

I'll be in cloudy Oregon during PAG.  :-(

Dave C