Quantcast

[Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Robert Buels
Hi all,

Here's a doodle for the next call, we have more issues to get through.

Please fill it out and I'll notify of the poll results on Monday.

http://www.doodle.com/wpmctv3reb24sshy

Rob

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Hilmar Lapp-3
Those limited times don't work for me - they'd have to be at 9am EDT
at the latest for that week (full day workshop). So you'll need to go
ahead without me.

        -hilmar

On May 26, 2011, at 2:20 PM, Robert Buels wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here's a doodle for the next call, we have more issues to get through.
>
> Please fill it out and I'll notify of the poll results on Monday.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/wpmctv3reb24sshy
>
> Rob

: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

seth redmond
have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I assume later today is not going to happen?

On 26 May 2011, at 19:20, Robert Buels wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here's a doodle for the next call, we have more issues to get through.
>
> Please fill it out and I'll notify of the poll results on Monday.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/wpmctv3reb24sshy
>
> Rob

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Robert Buels
Sorry, forgot to do the poll results yesterday.  Looking at the poll, it
looks like the time that would work best for everyone would be tomorrow,
Wednesday June 1, at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.

Let's schedule the same phone-in method for then, sound good?

Rob

On 05/31/2011 05:46 AM, seth redmond wrote:

> have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I assume later today is not going to happen?
>

> On 26 May 2011, at 19:20, Robert Buels wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Here's a doodle for the next call, we have more issues to get through.
>>
>> Please fill it out and I'll notify of the poll results on Monday.
>>
>> http://www.doodle.com/wpmctv3reb24sshy
>>
>> Rob

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

seth redmond
sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.

On 31 May 2011, at 15:31, Robert Buels wrote:

> Sorry, forgot to do the poll results yesterday.  Looking at the poll, it looks like the time that would work best for everyone would be tomorrow, Wednesday June 1, at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.
>
> Let's schedule the same phone-in method for then, sound good?
>
> Rob
>

> On 05/31/2011 05:46 AM, seth redmond wrote:
>> have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I assume later today is not going to happen?
>>

>> On 26 May 2011, at 19:20, Robert Buels wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Here's a doodle for the next call, we have more issues to get through.
>>>
>>> Please fill it out and I'll notify of the poll results on Monday.
>>>
>>> http://www.doodle.com/wpmctv3reb24sshy
>>>
>>> Rob

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Sook Jung
Hi All,
I want to suggest people who want to modify the schema to write
specific use cases in the wiki page. Otherwise it would be hard to
reach consensus in one hour meeting.
Thanks
Sook

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:51 AM, seth redmond
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.
>

> On 31 May 2011, at 15:31, Robert Buels wrote:
>
>> Sorry, forgot to do the poll results yesterday.  Looking at the poll, it looks like the time that would work best for everyone would be tomorrow, Wednesday June 1, at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.
>>
>> Let's schedule the same phone-in method for then, sound good?
>>
>> Rob
>>

>> On 05/31/2011 05:46 AM, seth redmond wrote:
>>> have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I assume later today is not going to happen?

Sook Jung, PhD
Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Washington State University
45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414
Email:[hidden email]

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Yuri Bendana-3
I added more explanation to my proposals.  Have a look and talk to you tomorrow.

yuri

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.
>

> On 31 May 2011, at 15:31, Robert Buels wrote:
>
>> Sorry, forgot to do the poll results yesterday.  Looking at the poll, it looks like the time that would work best for everyone would be tomorrow, Wednesday June 1, at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.
>>
>> Let's schedule the same phone-in method for then, sound good?
>>
>> Rob
>>

>> On 05/31/2011 05:46 AM, seth redmond wrote:
>>> have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I assume later today is not going to happen?

Sook Jung, PhD
Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Washington State University
45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Sook Jung
Thanks Yuri for adding the explanations. I added my thoughts on the proposals.
I totally forgot that a postdoctoral candidate to our group is coming
for an interview tomorrow, so I can only be in the meeting from 9 to
9:30. But I wrote all my inputs in detail so hopefully it helps.. It
would be better if other people can write in the wiki prior to the
meeting.
Thanks!
Sook

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Yuri Bendana <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I added more explanation to my proposals.  Have a look and talk to you
> tomorrow.
> yuri
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Sook Jung <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>> I want to suggest people who want to modify the schema to write
>> specific use cases in the wiki page. Otherwise it would be hard to
>> reach consensus in one hour meeting.
>> Thanks
>> Sook
>>
>> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:51 AM, seth redmond
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.

>> --
>> Sook Jung, PhD
>> Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
>> Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
>> Washington State University
>> 45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414
>> Email:[hidden email]

Sook Jung, PhD
Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Washington State University
45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414
Email:[hidden email]

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Sook Jung
The link to the wiki page..
http://gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Natural_Diversity_Module/natdiv_schema_changes_call

--
Sook Jung, PhD
Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Washington State University
45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414
Email:[hidden email]

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Naama Menda
I added the notes from the call to the wiki, and also a bullet point regarding the proposed changes to the phenotype module.

I will add now the agreed changes  to the sql in the SVN repo.

-Naama

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Sook Jung <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Yuri for adding the explanations. I added my thoughts on the proposals.
I totally forgot that a postdoctoral candidate to our group is coming
for an interview tomorrow, so I can only be in the meeting from 9 to
9:30. But I wrote all my inputs in detail so hopefully it helps.. It
would be better if other people can write in the wiki prior to the
meeting.
Thanks!
Sook

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Yuri Bendana <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I added more explanation to my proposals.  Have a look and talk to you
> tomorrow.
> yuri
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Sook Jung <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>> I want to suggest people who want to modify the schema to write
>> specific use cases in the wiki page. Otherwise it would be hard to
>> reach consensus in one hour meeting.
>> Thanks
>> Sook
>>
>> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:51 AM, seth redmond
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.

>> --
>> Sook Jung, PhD
>> Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
>> Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
>> Washington State University
>> 45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414

Sook Jung, PhD
Assistant Research Professor of Bioinformatics
Dept of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Washington State University
45 Johnson Hall, Pullman, WA 99164-6414

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Naama Menda
Do we have a number to call in?

I added some comments to the wiki, and also started the discussion page for the natdiv_call (http://gmod.org/wiki/Talk:Chado_Natural_Diversity_Module/natdiv_schema_changes_call)
Let's continue the discussion about the phenotype module on that page (and try to keep it organized, so we call an follow )

Aren't we were going to talk today about changes to the ND module? I can dig out from the wiki a handful of tables :
  • Add environmentprop. This is useful when creating phenstatements.
  • Add phenstatementprop. This is useful when creating phenstatements.
  • Add nd_experiment_protocolprop. I use this to store protocol values specific to an nd_experiment.
  • Add nd_experiment_phenotypeprop. I use this to store phenotype observations specific to an nd_experiment.
  • Add cvalue_id to NatDiv property tables and related property tables like projectprop. This allows for postcomposition of cvterms like units to the property type_id.

 -Naama

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:51 PM, seth redmond <[hidden email]> wrote:
sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.

On 31 May 2011, at 15:31, Robert Buels wrote:

> Sorry, forgot to do the poll results yesterday.  Looking at the poll, it looks like the time that would work best for everyone would be tomorrow, Wednesday June 1, at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.
>
> Let's schedule the same phone-in method for then, sound good?
>
> Rob
>

> On 05/31/2011 05:46 AM, seth redmond wrote:
>> have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I assume later today is not going to happen?
>>

>> On 26 May 2011, at 19:20, Robert Buels wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Here's a doodle for the next call, we have more issues to get through.
>>>
>>> Please fill it out and I'll notify of the poll results on Monday.
>>>
>>> http://www.doodle.com/wpmctv3reb24sshy
>>>
>>> Rob

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
I still don't see a number to call in... Can someone send it to me?

Thanks,
Lacey

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
Phone: (306) 966-2430
Room 3D10 Agriculture
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Saskatchewan

On 2011-06-01, at 8:32 AM, Naama Menda wrote:

Do we have a number to call in?

I added some comments to the wiki, and also started the discussion page for the natdiv_call (http://gmod.org/wiki/Talk:Chado_Natural_Diversity_Module/natdiv_schema_changes_call)
Let's continue the discussion about the phenotype module on that page (and try to keep it organized, so we call an follow )

Aren't we were going to talk today about changes to the ND module? I can dig out from the wiki a handful of tables :
  • Add environmentprop. This is useful when creating phenstatements.
  • Add phenstatementprop. This is useful when creating phenstatements.
  • Add nd_experiment_protocolprop. I use this to store protocol values specific to an nd_experiment.
  • Add nd_experiment_phenotypeprop. I use this to store phenotype observations specific to an nd_experiment.
  • Add cvalue_id to NatDiv property tables and related property tables like projectprop. This allows for postcomposition of cvterms like units to the property type_id.

 -Naama

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:51 PM, seth redmond <[hidden email]> wrote:
sure, I'll try and set up another webex call for tomorrow.

On 31 May 2011, at 15:31, Robert Buels wrote:

> Sorry, forgot to do the poll results yesterday.  Looking at the poll, it looks like the time that would work best for everyone would be tomorrow, Wednesday June 1, at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm BST.
>
> Let's schedule the same phone-in method for then, sound good?
>
> Rob
>

> On 05/31/2011 05:46 AM, seth redmond wrote:
>> have we settled on a time for this call? Did I miss an email, or should I assume later today is not going to happen?
>>

>> On 26 May 2011, at 19:20, Robert Buels wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Here's a doodle for the next call, we have more issues to get through.
>>>
>>> Please fill it out and I'll notify of the poll results on Monday.
>>>
>>> http://www.doodle.com/wpmctv3reb24sshy
>>>
>>> Rob

Re: [Gmod-phendiver] doodle for next call

seth redmond
I've not had a response from our admin who usually sets up the webex calls, so I think this will have to be run over Skype. Does someone still have all the IDs from a previous call?