[Gmod-phendiver] stock_relationship_cvterm table question

[Gmod-phendiver] stock_relationship_cvterm table question

I've been working on the schema to make sure it is ready for a
release, and I came across the stock_relationship_cvterm:

CREATE TABLE stock_relationship_cvterm (
        stock_relationship_cvterm_id SERIAL NOT NULL,
        PRIMARY KEY (stock_relationship_cvterm_id),
        stock_relatiohship_id integer NOT NULL,
        --FOREIGN KEY (stock_relationship_id) references
stock_relationship (stock_relationship_id) ON DELETE CASCADE INITIALLY
DEFERRED,
        cvterm_id integer NOT NULL,
        FOREIGN KEY (cvterm_id) REFERENCES cvterm (cvterm_id) ON
DELETE RESTRICT,
        pub_id integer,
        FOREIGN KEY (pub_id) REFERENCES pub (pub_id) ON DELETE RESTRICT
);

Does anybody know why the foreign key constraint on
stock_relationship_id is commented out?  I suspect that is a mistake,
as I can think of no good reason to do it.  Unless someone chime in,
I'll remove the comment marks and add it back to the schema.