[Gmod-tripal-devel] A few Tripal things...

[Gmod-tripal-devel] A few Tripal things...

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi all,

A few items to think about:

1)  I'd like to have a demo of web services for Tripal v3.  Below is a
link for a Doodle Poll for potential dates. If you are interested in
this please take a look and see if any dates in the poll will work for you:

http://doodle.com/poll/fwpzrve3ytgw5qgn

2)  For those who attended the Developer's meeting this morning, please
let us know if you like the tutorials in our monthly meetings.  Also
please let us know if you have suggestions for improvement, or topics of
importance you want to see addressed.

3)  Lacey and I would like to meet one-on-one with groups by
teleconference to discuss your Tripal experience, what you like, what
you hate, what you want to see improved.   But given time constraints we
may not be able to meet with everyone, so we'll reach out to some of
you. Please let us know if you want to be included in those meetings and
we'll be sure to meet.

Thanks!

Stephen

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal v3 + web services demo and July Tripal meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

The result of our Doodle poll for a demo of Tripal v3 + web services did
not reach a consensus. I'm guessing it's because of summer travel and
unfortunately I have had a conflict arise some of the best days.
Additionally the first week in July is a major travel week in the US,
and some folks will be settling back in from travel to the GMOD meeting
at U. of Indiana.   So to accomdate, we will hold the Tripal Developers
meeting on Tuesday July 12th at the usual time.   If this is of major
inconvenience please let me know.  And, I will plan to provide the
Tripal v3 and web services demo at that meeting.  Most likely the
meeting will therefore surpass one hour for the demo.

Thanks,
Stephen