[Gmod-tripal-devel] Agenda for Developers Meeting on May 5th

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Agenda for Developers Meeting on May 5th

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Our Tripal Developer's Meeting on May 5th will be an open agenda,
meaning it is not prepared by me, but rather suggestions from others.
Ethy Cannon has already suggested a few topics so I've created the
agenda here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ffdBg7j-6DP1uekctCtCcpSOk6pbPI25B4CSPVk6gmU/edit

Please feel free to add to it.   I will send out another email with
connection information as we near the meeting date.

Stephen