[Gmod-tripal-devel] Branches

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

As per our branching protocol, I cleaned out the 'master' branch and
replaced it with a README file.  I also removed all branches that don't
follow the naming convention that I was using.  The only branch
remaining that doesn't follow convention is this one:
'6.x-views_join_chado_aggregator_handler'.

Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Branches

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Hi,

I had changed that one awhile back but apparently forgot to push. The name change is now on drupal.org. Thus now ALL branches are named correctly.

~Lacey
Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics