[Gmod-tripal-devel] Chado installed External/Internal to Drupal?

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Chado installed External/Internal to Drupal?

Lacey-Anne Sanderson-3
Hi Everyone,
I’m just wondering how many of you have chado installed internally, within the same database as Drupal (this is how it’s installed via Tripal) or externally, in it’s own database?

I’ve been working on improving the views for Tripal 2.x (Drupal 7 compatible) and am wondering how important it is to make them compatible with an external chado. Currently it’s looking like they may not be for the alpha release of Tripal 2.x but if enough of you have this type of setup, I will devote extra time into making the administrative views just as useful for your setup…

So reply to this email with your tripal site name (or project if your still experimenting with Tripal) and either
        internal (chado installed within the chado schema of your drupal db; default for chado installed via Tripal) or
        external (chado installed in it’s own db; need to specify your chado in the settings.php file).

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
~Lacey

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] [Gmod-tripal] Chado installed External/Internal to Drupal?

Cannon, Ethalinda K [COM S]
Hi Lacey,

For both PeanutBase and LegumeInfo, chado is installed internally.

Ethy