Quantcast

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Contributor logo's

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal folks,

Currently on our tripal.info site we have logos for WSU and U.
Saskatchewan as the core Tripal developers are in these locations.
However, we want to recognize all of the contribution that our community
members make.   If you contribute bug fixes/pull requests or develop
extension modules that you are currently sharing to the rest of the
Tripal community and if you'd like us to recognize your contribution via
a logo on our website can you please send me (off the list) an official
logo image for your institution and a URL that you'd like that logo to
link to?

Thank you!

Stephen