[Gmod-tripal-devel] Developer Meeting Notes on tripal.info

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Developer Meeting Notes on tripal.info

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

A record of past Tripal Developer Meeting notes are now online on the
Tripal website at:

http://tripal.info/meetings/developers/summary

Please feel free to peruse as desired.  Initially our meeting notes are
started on Google docs to allow for simultaneous editing during our
meetings but we will move these notes to the tripal.info site afterwards
for archival.

You can find a link to the meeting notes page by clicking the 'Support'
tab at the top of the tripal.info site, under the section titled
"Monthly Community and Developer Meetings"

FYI... these meetings are open for anyone who wishes to attend.

Stephen