[Gmod-tripal-devel] Editing a feature deletes all its relationships

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Editing a feature deletes all its relationships

Michael Dondrup-3
Hi,
Unfortunately I have discovered another problem. Editing a feature,
and then saving it apparently removes all the features relationships,
without the ability to restore them manually.
Has this been reported?

Michael

Michael Dondrup
Researcher
Sea Lice Research Centre
Department of Informatics
University of Bergen
Thormøhlensgate 55, N-5008 Bergen,
Norway

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Editing a feature deletes all its relationships

Stephen Ficklin-2

Hi Michael,

I've commented on the Issue item, which I believe is the same one?

https://www.drupal.org/node/2856973

In brief.  We have notice this problem in the past and I thought we fixed it on the development branch.  Are you using the development branch or version 2.0?  If you are using the development branch and this is happening then we need to fix it.

Stephen

On 3/1/2017 5:33 AM, Michael Dondrup wrote:
Hi,
Unfortunately I have discovered another problem. Editing a feature,
and then saving it apparently removes all the features relationships,
without the ability to restore them manually.
Has this been reported?

Michael

Michael Dondrup
Researcher
Sea Lice Research Centre
Department of Informatics
University of Bergen
Thormøhlensgate 55, N-5008 Bergen,
Norway

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Editing a feature deletes all its relationships

Michael Dondrup-3
Hi Stephen,

I have checked with 7.x-2.x and updated the issue, unfortunately the update didn’t have an effect.
I also added a quick work around, but I am not sure if that breaks other stuff.

Cheers
Michael

> On Mar 2, 2017, at 6:53 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I've commented on the Issue item, which I believe is the same one?
> https://www.drupal.org/node/2856973
>
> In brief.  We have notice this problem in the past and I thought we fixed it on the development branch.  Are you using the development branch or version 2.0?  If you are using the development branch and this is happening then we need to fix it.
> Stephen
>
> On 3/1/2017 5:33 AM, Michael Dondrup wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Unfortunately I have discovered another problem. Editing a feature,
>> and then saving it apparently removes all the features relationships,
>> without the ability to restore them manually.
>> Has this been reported?
>>
>> Michael
>>

>> Michael Dondrup
>> Researcher
>> Sea Lice Research Centre
>> Department of Informatics
>> University of Bergen
>> Thormøhlensgate 55, N-5008 Bergen,
>> Norway

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Editing a feature deletes all its relationships

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Michael,

We'll add it to our issue queue.  If you would like to submit your fix
as a pull request on Tripal's github project page then we can review
your fix and merge it in if it looks like there are no other side effects:

https://github.com/tripal/tripal

Stephen