[Gmod-tripal-devel] Follow-up to "Request-for-Tripal-Help-GO-Assignments-Missing"

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Follow-up to "Request-for-Tripal-Help-GO-Assignments-Missing"

Abraham Darius Llave IRRI

It seemed that my reply to Sir Ficklin did not make it through. For the record, yes, I have that module enabled.
It has been two weeks since I replied and thus not getting any feedback, I decided to re-do the tutorial, seeing that there are commits to the source repository since then - hoping these might have fixed the issue.

However, I am still experiencing the problem as described in the thread above.
What should we do now?

--

Abraham Darius S. Llave

Associate - BioInformatics Support | C4 Rice Project

International Rice Research Institute

Los Baños, Laguna 4027

Republic of the Philippines

[hidden email]
+63-49-536-2701 extension 2643

The International Rice Research Institute is a member of the CGIAR consortium

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Follow-up to "Request-for-Tripal-Help-GO-Assignments-Missing"

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Abraham,

Thank you for the reminder. I've had quite a few project deadlines and forgot to respond to your email. My apologies.  I'm working on finishing up a current project for tomorrow and I will take a look at this issue this weekend.

My apologies for the lack of response.
Stephen