[Gmod-tripal-devel] Global Tripal Developer's Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Global Tripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Below is connection information for the Global Tripal Developers
Meeting.    The meeting will be held at 5pm (17:00) GMT on Tuesday Dec
2nd.  For quick reference, additional time zones are:

Central European:  6pm (18:00)
Eastern Standard US: 12pm
Central Standard US: 11am
Central Standard Canada: 11am
Pacific Daylight US: 9am
China: 1am (Dec 3rd)

The meeting is open to anyone to provide input on the current topics for
Tripal development.  It is an opportunity to have your needs and wants
heard.  The meeting is also intended to support collaborative
development. If you have an extension to Tripal that you need developed
please join and explain your needs as you might find others who can help
provide design and or coding assistance or provide suggestions.

Please let us know if you cannot attend but would have liked to. This
helps us gauge who is interested.  We will place your name on the
meeting notes as having wanted to attend.    The GoTo Meeting connection
details are below.

Hope to see you there.
Stephen

1. Please join my meeting, Tuesday, December 02, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/876117517

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 493-0604
Access Code: 876-117-517

Meeting ID: 876-117-517

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Global Tripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Thank you to those who attended today's developer's conference call.
Below is the link to the Google doc that contains the meeting notes.
Please feel free to comment on any of the topics discussed on the
mailing list.   Our next meeting will be Tuesday, January 6th.  The
meeting will be less formal to allow for collaborative discussions.
The February 3rd meeting will return with a full agenda.

Meeting Notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRMNjzZh4IGR-ehC3iz2SIpjywFELIYisWJrTc1hZEA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Stephen