[Gmod-tripal-devel] Load annotations

Tony Power
Hi all,

I would like to load annotations produced by blast2go.  Nevertheless, I have a problem:
The annotations were made on contigs that have a name different from the ones that are already in the Tripal database, but I have a excel table that relates the names.

How would you suggest me to do? Should I, for instance, rename all the contigs in the tripal database by using that table, and then load the annotations? If so, what would be the tables that I needed to change?

I see that there are two labels for the contigs, the Name and Unique Name. Could I use that feature and change only one of them, and then load the annotations using the changed one.

Thank you very much for your help,