[Gmod-tripal-devel] Merged in tripal_views module

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Merged in tripal_views module

Stephen Ficklin-2
Just FYI... I merged in my branch,
6.x-1482418-create_tripal_views_module, to the main development branch,
6.x-0.4-dev.  So, all views related stuff is now in it's own module
named 'tripal_views' rather than in the core module.

http://drupal.org/node/1482418

Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Merged in tripal_views module

Chun-Huai Cheng
Hi Steve,

I seem to have permission issues to manage the 'tripal_views'. On the "Tripal Management > Views" page, it says "You do not have any administrative items".

The code indicates that I need 'manage tripal_views_integration' permission but this was never shown on my user permission page.

Thanks,

Chun-Huai