[Gmod-tripal-devel] Monthly Dripal Developer's Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Monthly Dripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Community,

Our monthly Tripal developer's meeting is scheduled for tomorrow,
Tuesday, April 7th at:

GMT: 4pm
European Central:  5 pm (17:00)
US Eastern: 12 pm
US Central: 11 am
Canada Saskatchewan: 10 am
US Pacific: 9 am
China:  12 am (Wed March 8th)

The meeting is intended for anyone who wants to attend to learn about
upcoming updates, learn what others are working on, or ask questions.
The meeting agenda can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dYYYpJ8eJK6h8NPdR2MIcj0UYOtS1AhRSvsjskEIJOg/edit

If you have items to add to the agenda please feel free to comment on
the document.

Stephen

1.  Please join my meeting, Tuesday, April 07, 2015 at 12:00 PM Eastern
Daylight Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/882736141

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 882-736-141

Meeting ID: 882-736-141

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Monthly Dripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hello all,

Unfortunately I have fallen ill today.  And rather than cough and sniff
in your ears it is probably better to reschedule our Tripal meeting.
How does next Tuesday at the same time work?  If hear enough "yeas" I
will reschedule the GoTo Meeting.  If not, we will reconvene on our
regular schedule on May 5th.

Also, I have opened up the Agenda on Google Docs for comments so please
feel free to add a comment if you cannot attend next week and would like
to share information regarding a project you are working on, funding
related to your Tripal work, or commands and questions that you like to
have asked.

Thanks,
Stephen