[Gmod-tripal-devel] Monthly Tripal Meetings

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Monthly Tripal Meetings

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Typically we have our Monthly User's meeting on the first Tuesday of
every month at 12pm EDT (UTC 5pm), and I am usually the one who
coordinate these meetings.  Our next is scheduled for Sept 6th. However,
I have a scheduling conflict for the remainder of 2016 on Tuesdays. I'm
teaching a course during the time we would normally have our meeting.

I'd like to suggest we move our Tripal meeting to the same time but on
the 2nd Wednesday of the month?  This will prevent us from conflicting
with the USDA Database meeting which is held on the 1st Wednesday of the
month.

Does this time work for others?  If not, please suggest another time
that works and we'll see if we can get as close to a consensus as possible.

Thanks,

Stephen