[Gmod-tripal-devel] Multi-Chado RC2

Guignon, Valentin (Bioversity-France)

Hi!

Here is an update on the Tripal Multi-Chado extension status: https://www.drupal.org/sandbox/guignonv/2429515

The module is now stable enough to be tested and used by the community. However, it currently requires the last *dev* version of Tripal 2 (released after November 1st, not tested on Tripal 3) and hopefully, it should be compatible with next Tripal 2.1 release. I updated the README.md file to reflect the last changes and to describe how to setup the thing according to your use-cases.

Please feel free to review the module and give me some feedback. There is an issue queue (https://www.drupal.org/project/issues/2429515?categories=All) you can use for feature requests, bug reports and support.

Currently, to get the module, you need to clone the git rep:

git clone --branch 7.x-1.x https://git.drupal.org/sandbox/guignonv/2429515.git tripal_multi_chado

However, I submitted a request to promote this module as an official Drupal extension:

https://www.drupal.org/node/2825986

If you can review the module there (https://groups.drupal.org/node/427683) and help in the “promotion” process, the module will be sooner (or later) released as an official extension. I appreciate your time,

   Valentin Guignon