[Gmod-tripal-devel] Next Tripal Developers Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Next Tripal Developers Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Our next Tripal developer's meeting was scheduled for the first Tuesday
in November.  However due to a scheduling conflict we'd like to hold
that meeting on Tuesday Nov 12th at the same time as before:

Central Summer European:  6pm (18:00)
Eastern Daylight US: 12pm
Central Daylight US: 11am
Central Standard Canada: 10am
Pacific Daylight US: 9am

Hopefully we can still have many of you attend.  I will send out more
information as that date nears.

If you feel that these meetings are too close together let me know and
perhaps we can spread them out to every other month.

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Next Tripal Developers Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
My apologies. I meant to write Tuesday Nov 11th.

Stephen

On 10/30/2014 10:23 AM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Our next Tripal developer's meeting was scheduled for the first
> Tuesday in November.  However due to a scheduling conflict we'd like
> to hold that meeting on Tuesday Nov 12th at the same time as before:
>
> Central Summer European:  6pm (18:00)
> Eastern Daylight US: 12pm
> Central Daylight US: 11am
> Central Standard Canada: 10am
> Pacific Daylight US: 9am
>
> Hopefully we can still have many of you attend.  I will send out more
> information as that date nears.
>
> If you feel that these meetings are too close together let me know and
> perhaps we can spread them out to every other month.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Next Tripal Developers Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

I did not realize when  I sent the email below that Nov 11th is a
holiday here in the US.  So, many folks here may not be able to
attend.   Since Tuesday was the best day for most folks and pushing it
further into the month gets us closer to December (Developer meetings
are to be held first Tuesday of the month) we will instead schedule the
next Developers meeting for Tuesday Dec 2nd.

If anyone has any issues they would like to discuss sooner please let me
know and we can schedule specific meetings with interested parties.

Thanks,
Stephen