[Gmod-tripal-devel] No Developer Meeting in January

[Gmod-tripal-devel] No Developer Meeting in January

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

With the Plant and Animal Genome Conference starting later this week and
with many folks busy preparing for that conference we will forgo our
usual Tripal developers meeting.  This meeting was supposed to be open
for anyone who needs help with a Tripal setup to call in and chat with
developers.   Therefore,  if anyone was looking forward to that
discussion please email me and we can arrange for a special time after
PAG to meet.   We will resume normal Developer Meetings on Tuesday
February 2nd.

Happy New Year,
Stephen