Quantcast

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Online Training After Party

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Online Training After Party

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Well, there's really not a party.  I just wanted to say thanks to those
who attended our training session on the bulk loader. Please feel free
to send along comments or suggestions for improvement.

Also, there are two items we failed to cover which I should have
mentioned in the training:

1)  If you have a column in your input file and you only need a portion
of the text in that column, you can use regular expressions to pull out
only the part you need.  And you can even rewrite values that might not
be exactly the way you want them. This is under the advanced options
when creating a field.

2)  We should have demo'ed what happens when the loader doesn't work
when the person who creates a template makes a mistake.  You get some
error messages on the terminal.

If you have questions about any of these please feel free to ask.

Best,
Stephen