[Gmod-tripal-devel] Organism feature browser problem?

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Organism feature browser problem?

Michael Dondrup
Hi,
possibly I have discovered a tiny problem in the feature browser of the organism page.
When I click next, or a page number in the pagination control, the 'Organism Details' page appears again.
When I go back to the feature browser, the feature page has actually shifted to the correct page.
Using Tripal 1.x, updated right now.

Best
Michael