[Gmod-tripal-devel] PAG Tripal workshop abstracts due Oct 16

[Gmod-tripal-devel] PAG Tripal workshop abstracts due Oct 16

Meg Staton-2
Hi,
Stephen Ficklin, Lacey-Anne Sanderson and I will be organizing the Tripal session at Plant and Animal Genome (PAG, http://www.intlpag.org/2016/) this year. The session is scheduled for the same time slot as last year:  Sunday, January 10th, from 4:00 - 6:10pm. We have 4 open slots for speakers from the Tripal community. If you are interested in speaking, please email me an abstract by October 16th. The organizers will select from the abstracts if more than 4 are submitted.

Please follow the same guidelines as those provided for PAG poster abstracts:

According to PAG guidelines the body of the abstract should be limited to 250 words. Please remember to include the author affiliations when you send your abstract.

Thanks so much and looking forward to seeing some of you in January!

Meg

--
Margaret Staton
Assistant Professor

864-506-4515 Mobile

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] PAG Tripal workshop abstracts due Oct 16

Meg Staton-2
Hi,
One last reminder to please send me abstracts for PAG by Friday, which I will share with the other co-chairs, Stephen Ficklin and Lacey-Anne Sanderson. Thanks!

Meg