[Gmod-tripal-devel] Recording of yesterday's Tripal Developer Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Recording of yesterday's Tripal Developer Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Community,

It was requested by several folks that we record yesterday's Tripal
developer's meeting and make it available online for those who were not
able to attend.   We typically keep a copy of meeting notes on the
Tripal website, but for yesterday's meeting we've included the recording
as well. If you are interested in listening/viewing the meeting you can
find the notes and the video here:

http://tripal.info/meetings/developers/2016-07-12-160000

Stephen