[Gmod-tripal-devel] Save the date for PAG codefest on January 8th

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Save the date for PAG codefest on January 8th

Meg Staton-2
Hi,
The Tripal community is going to have a one day codefest associated with PAG.  Based on the Doodle votes, we'll have it the day before the conference begins: Friday, January 8th, 9-5. The conference is providing us with a room at the Town and Country (for free! :).

All skill levels are welcome. If you think you can attend, which would be fantastic, please start thinking about projects you are interested in working on or learning more about with other developers and users. I'll get an official count of attendees and a topic list a little later in the fall when everyone has their travel plans sorted out.

Cheers,
Meg

--
Margaret Staton
Assistant Professor

864-506-4515 Mobile

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Save the date for PAG codefest on January 8th

Meg Staton-2
Hello,
The Codefest at PAG is scheduled for January 8th, 9am to 5pm, and we're excited to see many of you there! Room number will be forthcoming soon.

I have a list of attendees and topics started in a google doc, please sign up and add your ideas:

Please place a star by your name if you would like to be included in the dinner reservation for Monday evening. We'll walk somewhere close, probably in the mall across the street.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Meg

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Meg Staton <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

A final update about the Plant and Animal Genome Codefest for Tripal - it will be held in the Dover Room at the Town and Country. We will have the room available from 9am to 5pm.

Please add your name to the google doc if you haven't already, sign up to be part of the dinner reservation if you like and add topics of interest:

Happy holidays!
Meg