[Gmod-tripal-devel] TOC doesn't load or takes very long to load

[Gmod-tripal-devel] TOC doesn't load or takes very long to load

Michael Dondrup-3
Hi I have another little problem with opening the TOC. I figured this might be the place to add/configure the
resource links for each feature, such as creating a link to external databases (In Tripal 1, I had edited the feature template to add those links, not sure if I am mistaken with wanting to change TOC). However the TOC configuration
page doesn’t load: admin/tripal/chado/tripal_feature/chado_feature_toc, it just says loading and then times out, then
yields a server error 500
You can also see my feature counts below.

Error log says:

[Wed Mar 02 11:38:42 2016] [error] [client] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_core/api/tripal_core.chado_query.api.inc on line 1316, referer: https://localhost/?q=node/706483/tripal_toc

Thank you very much for your help.

Michael Dondrup
Researcher
Sea Lice Research Centre