[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal / Chado Stress Testing Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal / Chado Stress Testing Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All

As per our Doodle poll, Wed July 22nd at 8am US Pacific, 11 am US Central, 12 pm US Eastern and 5pm European Central seems to be the best time for those interested.   Anyone interested in discussing possible performance degradation of Chado/Tripal as datasets become increasingly large are welcome to attend.

The GoToMeeting connection details are below.

Stephen

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/391047813

You can also dial in using your phone.