[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer Meeting. Tues, Jan 6th.

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer Meeting. Tues, Jan 6th.

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Community,

Please consider joining our developer's meeting tomorrow, Jan 6th at the
following time:

European Central Time:  6pm (18:00)
US Eastern Standard: 12pm
US Central Standard : 11am
Canada Central Standard: 10am
Pacific Daylight US: 9am

Connection details via GoToMeeting are below.  This meeting is intended
to be unstructured with no formal agenda to allow for discussion of any
topic by anyone.

Hope to see you there.
Stephen

1. Please join my meeting, Tuesday, January 06, 2015
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/133334373

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 133-334-373

Meeting ID: 133-334-373

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.