[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting Agenda & Date Scheduling

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting Agenda & Date Scheduling

Stephen Ficklin-3
Hi All,

Next Tuesday, Sept 1st is supposed to be our next Tripal Developer's
Meeting (which is  always open to any and all).  However that date is a
holiday for many folks in the US.  I propose we meet instead on the
second Tuesday, September  8th at the usual time: 4pm GMT, 5pm European
Central, 12pm US Eastern, 11am US Central, 10am Saskatchewan, 9am US
Pacific, 12am 9/9 China.

Are there any major conflicts with this change?  (For October we'll
return the meeting to the First Tuesday of the month).

Also, I have started a draft agenda for the meeting.  Please feel free
to add to it.  This is an informal agenda meeting so I've tried to keep
it lean to allow others to raise topics of interest to them.  The link
for the meeting is below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OKL4CW5k8F43kELTMAb2erOyIayHlY5HiTaRWpDMeYc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Ficklin, PhD
Assistant Professor of Bioinformatics

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting Agenda & Date Scheduling

Stephen Ficklin-3
My apologies.  My thought process was a comedy of errors, the holiday in
the US is not Sept 1st so there is no need to reschedule and we'll have
the meeting as usual on the 1st.  I'll send out an email as we near the
date with the connection information.  The link to the Agenda is still
correct!

Sorry for any confusion.
Stephen