[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting - Mar 1st

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting - Mar 1st

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Community,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer's Meeting Tuesday Mar 1st.  As usual, anyone is invited to attend. We encourage anyone who wants to customize their site to drop in. Information to connect to the teleconference is below.   If there is anything you'd like to discuss please let me know and I'll be happy to add it to our agenda.

Below are meeting times and meeting connection details:

GMT:  5pm (17:00)
European Central (GMT+1):  6 pm (18:00)
US Eastern (GMT-5): 12 pm
US Central (GMT-6): 11 am
Canada Regina (GMT-6): 11 am
US Pacific (GMT-8): 9 am
China (GMT+8): 1 am (Wed Feb 3rd)

Connection Details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/687716749

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (646) 749-3131

Access Code: 687-716-749

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting - Mar 1st

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Community,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer's Meeting Tuesday April 5th.  As usual, anyone is invited to attend. We encourage anyone who wants to customize their site to drop in. Information to connect to the teleconference is below.

Below are meeting times and meeting connection details:

GMT:  4pm (16:00)
European Central (GMT+2):  6 pm (18:00)
US Eastern (GMT-4): 12 pm
US Central (GMT-5): 11 am
Canada Regina (GMT-6): 10 am
US Pacific (GMT-7): 9 am
China (GMT+8): 12 am (Wed Mar 6th)

Connection Details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/587860997

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (312) 757-3121

Access Code: 587-860-997

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting - April 5th

Stephen Ficklin-2
In case there is any confusion by the subject line of this email. I'm resending.  The date for the meeting is tomorrow: April 5th.

Apologies for any confusion.

Stephen

On 4/4/2016 10:06 AM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:
Dear Tripal Community,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer's Meeting Tuesday April 5th.  As usual, anyone is invited to attend. We encourage anyone who wants to customize their site to drop in. Information to connect to the teleconference is below.

Below are meeting times and meeting connection details:

GMT:  4pm (16:00)
European Central (GMT+2):  6 pm (18:00)
US Eastern (GMT-4): 12 pm
US Central (GMT-5): 11 am
Canada Regina (GMT-6): 10 am
US Pacific (GMT-7): 9 am
China (GMT+8): 12 am (Wed Mar 6th)

Connection Details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/587860997

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (312) 757-3121

Access Code: 587-860-997

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] [Gmod-tripal] Tripal Developer's Meeting - April 5th

Kucheran, Lacey Sanderson
Here’s a link to the Agenda for tomorrows Meeting:

As always, there is a round table discussion section so feel free to add any topics you are interested in.

Thanks & “See” you tomorrow!
~Lacey

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
Phone: (306) <a href="tel://966-3208">966-3208
Room 2C33 Agriculture
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Saskatchewan

On April 4, 2016 at 11:14:52 AM, Stephen Ficklin ([hidden email]) wrote:

[...]

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer and User Meeting - May 3rd

Stephen Ficklin-2

Dear Tripal Developers and Users,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer and User meeting tomorrow, May 3rd.   The meeting is open for everyone.  If you have not previously attended, please consider attending especially if you are considering development of custom extensions.  The goal of the meeting is to share news about Tripal, provide an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, and to advertise what you are doing.  Tomorrow's meeting is our non-formal agenda.  The floor is open to anyone who wishes to raise a topic.  Please consider adding topics to the open agenda on this Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gzgV1EU5CPk-IG83o_z_UG590gdueySgVkCElZYfdgU/edit?usp=sharing

The time of the meeting is as follows:

Indian (GMT+5:30):  9:30 pm
UTC:  4pm (16:00)
European Central (GMT+2):  6 pm
US Eastern (GMT-4): 12 pm
US Central (GMT-5): 11 am
Canada Regina (GMT-5): 11 am
US Pacific (GMT-7): 9 am
China (GMT+8): 12 am (Wed May 4th)

Below are connection details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/146558085

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (669) 224-3412

Access Code: 146-558-085

As a reminder, meeting notes from previous meetings can be found here:

http://tripal.info/meetings/developers/summary

See you tomorrow!
Stephen

On 2/28/2016 6:37 PM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:
[...]

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer and User Meeting - May 3rd

Kucheran, Lacey Sanderson
Well it looks like our not observing Daylight Savings has struck again… Apparently the meeting was actually at 10am Canada Regina (GMT-6) rather than 11am (GMT-5) as posted below. Sorry I missed everybody!

Valentin: I will follow up in the issue queue (https://www.drupal.org/node/2567053) on your issues with the multi-chado support.

On May 2, 2016 at 11:54:36 AM, Stephen Ficklin ([hidden email]) wrote:

[...]

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer and User Meeting - June 7th

Stephen Ficklin-2

Dear Tripal Developers and Users,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer and User meeting tomorrow,  June 7th.   The meeting is open for everyone.  If you have not previously attended, please consider attending especially if you are considering development of custom extensions.  The goal of the meeting is to share news about Tripal, provide an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, provide training, and to advertise what you are doing.

For tomorrows meeting we will have a demonstration by Lacey of the Site-Wide Search API functionality that is soon to be released with Tripal 2.

The meeting time is as follows:

Indian (GMT+5:30):  9:30 pm
UTC:  4pm (16:00)
European Central (GMT+2):  6 pm
US Eastern (GMT-4): 12 pm
US Central (GMT-5): 11 am
Canada Regina (GMT-5): 10 am
US Pacific (GMT-7): 9 am
China (GMT+8): 12 am (Wed May 4th)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/762905221

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (312) 757-3121

Access Code: 762-905-221

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer and User Meeting - June 7th

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Developers and Users,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer and User meeting tomorrow,  July 12th.   The meeting is open for everyone.  If you have not previously attended, please consider attending especially if you are considering development of custom extensions.  The goal of the meeting is to share news about Tripal, provide an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, provide training, and to advertise what you are doing.

For tomorrows meeting we will have two major items on the agenda:  1) A discussion of issues with the Chado Natural Diversity Module and a work-around 2)  A brief demo of Tripal v3 and Web Services.

The meeting start time and connection details follow below.

See you then!
Stephen

Indian (GMT+5:30):  9:30 pm
UTC:  4pm (16:00)