[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

We will be having a Tripal Developer's Meeting on October 7th at 4pm (16:00) GMT.   The meeting is open to anyone who would like to attend.  We would like that anyone who is or has plans to develop modules or customizations for their Tripal sites to attend.  It is an opportunity to provide input into the direction of Tripal as well as to potentially find collaborations and to keep redundant development to a minimum.  Here are times in various other time zones for folks who expressed interest in attending.

Central Summer European:  6pm (18:00)
Eastern Daylight US: 12pm
Central Daylight US: 11am
Central Standard Canada: 10am
Pacific Daylight US: 9am

I will send connection details when we get closer.   If you have agenda items to add to the discussion please send an email to the list.   Here is what we have so far and depending how much discussion there is we may not get to all of it.

1)  Recently funded projects for Tripal development.
2)  Tripal Workshop at PAG: Call for Extension Modules to be presented
3)  Module Development:  Drupal "git vetted user role"
4)  Other ongoing projects
5)  What else is needed?
6)  Feature requests.

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hello,

Below is access information for our conference call tomorrow.   If you have a headset and microphone that provides the best sound quality.   Calling in by phone or using your laptop/tablet microphone works but sound is usually degraded for those folks.

Hope to see you there.
Stephen

1.  Please join my meeting, Tuesday, October 07, 2014 at 16:00 PM GMT
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/793156229

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 793-156-229

Meeting ID: 793-156-229

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.