[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Our monthly Tripal developer's meeting is scheduled for the following
times this Tuesday, March 2nd:

GMT: 5pm
European Central:  6 pm (18:00)
US Eastern: 12 pm
US Central: 11 am
Canada Saskatchewan: 11 am
US Pacific: 9 am
China:  1 am, Wed March 3rd

March's meeting is an our open format meeting where there is no formal
agenda.   We will talk about anything anyone wants.  The meeting is open
to anyone who is involved in development of Tripal code either the core
Tripal code or extensions modules or simply customizing a site.  All are
welcome to attend and pose topics of discussion or ask questions.   The
primary goal of the meeting is to help each other develop code we can
share and perhaps help each other were goals overlap.

The connection details for the meeting are below:

Hope to see you there,
Stephen

1. Please join my meeting, Tuesday, March 03, 2015 at 12:00 PM Eastern
Standard Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/813747397

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 813-747-397

Meeting ID: 813-747-397

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
My apologies for a correction.  Tuesday is March 3rd, not the 2nd.  The
meeting will be held Tuesday March 3rd.

Stephen

On 2/27/2015 4:02 PM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Our monthly Tripal developer's meeting is scheduled for the following
> times this Tuesday, March 2nd:
>
> GMT: 5pm
> European Central:  6 pm (18:00)
> US Eastern: 12 pm
> US Central: 11 am
> Canada Saskatchewan: 11 am
> US Pacific: 9 am
> China:  1 am, Wed March 3rd
>
> March's meeting is an our open format meeting where there is no formal
> agenda.   We will talk about anything anyone wants.  The meeting is
> open to anyone who is involved in development of Tripal code either
> the core Tripal code or extensions modules or simply customizing a
> site.  All are welcome to attend and pose topics of discussion or ask
> questions.   The primary goal of the meeting is to help each other
> develop code we can share and perhaps help each other were goals overlap.
>
> The connection details for the meeting are below:
>
> Hope to see you there,
> Stephen
>

> 1. Please join my meeting, Tuesday, March 03, 2015 at 12:00 PM Eastern
> Standard Time.
> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/813747397
>
> 2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
> Or, call in using your telephone.
>
> Dial +1 (646) 749-3112
> Access Code: 813-747-397
> Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
>
> Meeting ID: 813-747-397
>
> GoToMeeting®
> Online Meetings Made Easy®
>
> Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
> iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting
> app.

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developer's Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

This is a reminder about our Tripal Developer's meeting today (see times
below).   This is an informal meeting where there is no "official"
agenda, but you can add items to discuss prior to the meeting if you
like.  Feel free to access this google doc to place items on the
"informal" agenda:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uEPwfx4ekuCRg7Lb9wZvwRhOG7xIkh9IPd6b377VvBY/edit?usp=sharing

Talk with you soon,